- 1 spaghetti squash, approx. 4 lbs.
- 1/2 cup of water
- 9″ x 13″ baking dish
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the spaghetti squash the long way (from stem to bottom).
- Separate halves and scoop out the seeds like you would a pumpkin on Halloween.
- Pour the water into the baking dish.
- Place the squash halves face down in the dish with the water. Cover the dish with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes to one hour (depending on the size of the squash).
- Once the squash is cooked (it will be tender), use a fork to shred the inside. It should resemble spaghetti noodles!